Join the Consumer Voice on Tuesday, June 24th, at 2:00 pm ET for a FREE webinar/teleconference kicking off their Nursing Home Staffing Public Awareness Campaign. During the kickoff event you will learn about the campaign and its goals; the history of nursing home staffing policy and Consumer Voice advocacy; why more staffing is needed and the impact of understaffing on residents; the research that supports increased staffing levels; and how YOU can be part of the campaign and what you can do to take action now. You will also hear how you can use the Consumer Voice’s new Staffing Campaign toolkit and have the opportunity to take important action right away to help get the campaign off to a strong start.
- Brian Capshaw, Resident Council President Aurora Senior Living of East Hartford, CT; Executive Board Member Statewide Coalition of Presidents of Resident Councils Connecticut; Consumer Voice Leadership Council Member
- Robyn Grant, Director of Public Policy and Advocacy, National Consumer Voice for Quality Long-Term Care
- Sarah Greene Burger, RN, MPH, FAAN, Coordinator, Coalition of Geriatric Nursing Organizations
- Karen Guice, Lead Ombudsman, Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program, Jefferson County Council on Aging, AL
- Marybeth Williams, Public Policy Associate, National Consumer Voice for Quality Long-Term Care
Registration is required, so click here to register today!