NWItimes reported that multiple agencies are investigating the death of Ivan Jovanovic, a Burnham nursing home resident, found with latex gloves shoved down his throat and a toothbrush and eyeglasses crammed up his rectum, investigators said.  Jovanovic was pronounced dead at Franciscan St. Margaret Health hospital in Hammond, the Lake County coroner’s office said.

He choked to death after cramming two pairs of medical gloves down his throat at the nursing home. It is unknown if he was under supervision but it is apparent he was not supervised as he needed.  Medics were called at 7:40 a.m. Thursday to BRIA Health Services of River Oaks, 14500 S. Manistee, for a report of an unresponsive suspect in the dining room, Belos said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Post Navigation