WPXI reported the incredible story of a nursing home worker’s heroin overdose while she was taking care of the residents.  The incident occurred at Townview Health and Rehab nursing home.  Workers found one of the co-workers allegedly passed out on a hallway floor inside the nursing home. According to police, officers found two empty stamp bags of suspected heroin and a syringe on a bathroom sink inside the nursing home.  She admitted to taking the heroin. Townview Health and Rehab officials declined to comment on the situation, and did not say if the woman is still an employee of their facility.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Post Navigation